What's New Program
Don’t miss this opportunity to tell buyers your Market news
New matters. New is a big reason why the world’s buyers, designers, retail executives, and media name High Point Market their top industry trade show. So how do you let these influential guests know that your “new” is worth seeing? Start with our What's New program. Available to all Market exhibitors, this invaluable resource showcases your new product introductions, plus your showroom expansions and moves, on our website, special media partnerships, and online events.
All you have to do is log into your Exhibitor Profile, select the What’s New Program tab, list your New Lines & Launches, and your Showroom Openings and Expansions (be sure to include any ribbon cuttings or grand opening events). Then, upload up to three new product images, with descriptions, to show buyers the greatest of your latest.
We’ll add your New Lines & Launches and Showroom Openings and Expansions to the What’s New section of highpointmarket.org.
Plus, we’ll give special attention to your new product picks:
Share Your New
- Present on our popular New Product Picks page
- Offer to online home fashion trade and consumer publications via our MediaLink site
- Share with media partners who have agreed to create new product content
- Ask our Style Spotters to review and select their favorites for our upcoming Market Preview
- Encourage all High Point Market fans to pick their personal favorites and share them via their social media channels, as we share their picks on our Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter feeds
- Automatically add to your Image Gallery in your exhibitor profile after each Market